Friday, September 28, 2007

CONFUSED_KAT

I don't know how it happened, exactly ...

One of my sisters mentioned FACEBOOK and since my girls, my ex-step-son, (who was part of my world long before my kids were born) and several other individuals (including two other sisters) had talked about the site, I thought I'd check it out. You can't actually post there (something I discovered after the fact), but what the heck ...

So, I answered a few questions, posted a recent pic and looked up a few familial names.

Later, I returned to find two of my sisters had received my invite and accepted. I mulled over their page for a minute and went back to my own profile to discover that I had unwittingly checked (FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE) a box indicating that I am interested in WOMEN.

Now ... for some of you that's no big deal, but for me ... erm ... yeah ... I mean ... no ... So, I tried to fix it and ended up announcing that I am interested in both men AND women. No - no - that's not right either.

I doubt very much if anyone actually DID see it ... probably not even my sisters who, had they seen it would have been scratching their heads or laughing their butts off.

Okay ... let's try this again ... I am interested in neither men or women. Because if I WERE interested in men, Einstein would have his panties in a wad (if he actually wore panties) (I'm digging myself a pretty big hole aren't I?) And, if I were interested it women that would pretty much exclude Einstein altogether ... And, if I were interested in both it would just be confusing.

I should probably end the post about now. (tee-hee)

3 comments:

Sam said...

ROFLMAO, I bet your sisters would never let you live that one down! Hopefully, they didn't see it.

Have you checked out Mash? Yahoo 'says' they aren't going to get rid of 360 but if Mash is popular, I bet they do :( I'm staying away from Mash and hoping every one else does, too.

Any idea when you are coming HOME? :)

Kat said...

Jonea told me something about that, Cindy. She said there were rumors that they were shutting down 360, but I'm glad to hear they said they won't. No - I haven't checked out Mash. I hope I will be coming home soon. (Big hug for asking)

One Wink at a Time said...

Welcome to my world, Kat. This kind of stuff happens to me every time I venture anywhere outside my normal little circle of what I know.
I seldom go on My Space. The first time I did, it created it's own profile for me; said I was single, lived in Alabama and was not interested in having children. While none of that is true, I was hoping my kids didn't read it...