Friday, September 7, 2007

INTRODUCTION


Hi! I'm the new kid on the block. I'm not sure how I'll fit into this forum or even if I'll fit into this forum. I like to write about my day to day life - my interests - entertain fantasies about the fairies who live in my yard (the kind with wings and special powers) - rant about the issues that bug me from time to time and then, perhaps, release it all with a case of the sillies.

I suppose this gives me the same feeling I might have if I were walking into a crowded room, looking for a safe spot while I scope things out. Perhaps I'll find a common interest and mingle ... Then, again, I could end up making a quick and subtle exit.

Come to think of it ... no wonder I'm such a loner.

6 comments:

2complx said...

Thanks for stopping by. Magical goats I love it. I look forward to reading more.

Sam said...

I'm so glad you didn't disappear completely! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat,

It's your old friend ... little Ms. Arkangel963. I hope you are okay, and I am glad you found an outlet. Whatever is going on, give it a rest, later things may come together better.

I'm back on my computer, it took some work, but I'm back.

Take care my friend, and I will check your postings from time to time.

;-) Arkangel

arkangel963 said...

HI Kat!!

I'm glad you found a spot to rest your mind and ease your soul. I don't know anything about this spot, but I guess I will learn.

You will be okay, in time, you need your space... don't we all though.

Keep writing, and let time be the test.

Arkangel

One Wink at a Time said...

Ok, so you walk into the room, you look around. Me and TC are in the corner wreaking our favorite havoc and of course you decide it looks like fun and find your way over. Since we're cool, ;-) we invite you to play along. That's how it goes. Welcome!
(ps TC is The {self-proclaimed} Great One. You'll see, he is.)

One Wink at a Time said...

Doing a little rearranging? On the chance that you might be interested in feedback, you were going in a nice direction. But whatever you decide, we'll be back to see :-)